Message from O&R Utilities Employees FCU's
For me, this is the most wonderful time of the year. I reflect on the past year and look forward to the new year. As I reflect on 2023, here are a few things that I am excited that we have accomplished:
- Very healthy financials, assets increased by 13%, membership increased by 7%, loan growth increased by 32% over 2022.
- Providing the lowest loan rates and highest deposit rates in Hudson Valley.
- Offering products and services with excellent member service.
Things that I look forward to implementing in 2024:
- Upgrading our debit cards to chip enhanced and tap ‘n go technology.
- Adding more financial education, counseling, and training programs free of charge to the membership.
- Continue to be your financial partner by offering best-in-class member service.
These are just some of the reasons that being a member of the Credit Union is one of the best things you can do for you and your family’s financial future.
As always, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions to help improve your Credit Union.
Lastly, everyone at ORUEFCU wishes each of you a happy and healthy New Year!
President/CEO O&R Utilities Employees Federal Credit Union